Puroast Low Acid Coffee Autumn Spice Whole Bean, 5-Pound Bag
The Puroast story begins while Iâ€™m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm one morning and Iâ€™m served a cup of coffee by my host. The same fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was unlike any coffee I had ever had. Savory, rich and very smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this great
The Puroast story begins while Iâ€™m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm one morning and Iâ€™m served a cup of coffee by my host. The same fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was unlike any coffee I had ever had. Savory, rich and very smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this great taste was because I was on a coffee farm, like drinking wine in a vineyard. It turns out the secret to this flavor was how heat was used in roasting. I knew then that I wanted to learn how to create a coffee that is pure to the art of roasting. Puroast Coffee. After a long journey, we found the right flavor and Puroast Coffee was born. So my brother and I start selling Puroast in local stores in California, people loved the taste and then we find out thereâ€™s a lot more to the story. Mixed in with the compliments about taste, we received comments telling us Puroast Coffee didnâ€™t upset customersâ€™ stomachs or aggravate their heartburn. There were so many of these comments that we decided to find out if there was something different about Puroast which would be a significant benefit. We discovered there was a big difference in Puroast. Not only does our roasting recipe make for a smoother taste, it also greatly reduces the acid in the coffee by more than 70% compared to leading brands. 70% less acid than other coffees! This isnâ€™t just me saying this, itâ€™s Dr. Shibamoto and scientific research team from the University of California/Davis. Dr. Shibamoto found that in reducing acid levels, our roasting process dramatically increased the amount of antioxidants. And by dramatic I mean by 5 times more than other leading coffees and 7 times more than green tea. 7 times more antioxidants than green tea! You will discover what I did on that Venezuelan coffee farm, along with Puroast Coffeeâ€™s exquisite flavor, the benefits of lower acid and rich levels of antioxidants will bring you enjoyment like no other coffee youâ€™ve ever had.
- Puroast Coffee’s Bienestar roasting process preserves the smooth, rich flavors that coffee growers throughout the world enjoy every day. Discover Puroast Coffee and taste the difference.
- 70-Percent less acidity compared to other leading coffees, which makes Puroast Coffee ideal for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux
- 7 times more antioxidants than green tea and 5 times more antioxidants than other leading coffees
- The Coffee Grower’s Coffee – Enjoy what coffee farmers drink every morning – Puroast Coffee
- 100-Percent premium coffee, no additives, calorie free